Terms and Conditions
The term Personal Deal, Your Personal Deal or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the websites. Our company is registered in the Netherlands, KvK number: 27246327. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
- You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding the information and content you contribute to the sites; the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available.
- You understand that we make no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility as a person with jobs and your fit with organizations.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit. We will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this agreement or upon the request of any third party.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials and services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event we will be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use of the services. Under no circumstance we will aggregate liability whatsoever in connection with this agreement of the use of the services of the site.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the tests, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We provide the services on an ‘as is’and ‘as available’ basis and grant no warranty of any kind with respect to the services of the website. We do not warrant that your use of the services of the site will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to the connectivity and availability of the services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Dutch law.
- You can also choose to make use of our matching tool to discover to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
- We help you to select 80 values and characteristics that define your Employer Brand in the job market
- You subsequently rank those in order of how they most and how they least characterize your organization according to the relevant stakeholders in the job market
- The result is a unique and distinctive profile of your Employer Brand
- You can now make use of the matching tool to find out to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
What makes our matching tool unique?
- Your Employer Brand is uniquely and distinctively defined (not defined as a type) and is never the same as that of any other organization
- You get to see on a scale from 1-100 to what extent your EVP matches with your Employer Brand
- You can make use of the online matching tool by registering on Personal Deal
- Or you can choose to integrate the matching tool into your own HR-solutions or offer it as a widget on your career site so that candidates can check for themselves if they fit in. Candidates can find out if the image they have of your organization (on the basis of your employer brand) matches with what it is really like to work for you.