How it works
1. You register your business details.
2. You receive an e-mail with activation link.
3. You click the link and are directed to your personal page: My Personal Deal where you now can make use of the FREE Standard Test.
4. You do the first part of the test.
5. You invite a (future) worker to do the second part of the test.
6. The person you invited receives an e-mail with link to the test.
7. You and he/she receive the test report once the second part of the test has been completed.
1. After registering you add your billing information to your account information.
2. You put in an online application for the number of tests that you want to make use of.
3. You receive an invoice for the number of tests you have applied for.
4. After payment of the due amount you receive an e-mail that the requested number of tests has been made available to you.
5. You set up a Tailormade Test.
6. You fill out the first part of the test yourself.
7. You invite one or more staff members/ job applicants to do the second part of the test.
8. The person(s) you invited receive(s) an e-mail with link to the test.
9. As soon as he/she has taken the test, you and he/she receive the test report.
- You can also choose to make use of our matching tool to discover to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
- We help you to select 80 values and characteristics that define your Employer Brand in the job market
- You subsequently rank those in order of how they most and how they least characterize your organization according to the relevant stakeholders in the job market
- The result is a unique and distinctive profile of your Employer Brand
- You can now make use of the matching tool to find out to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
What makes our matching tool unique?
- Your Employer Brand is uniquely and distinctively defined (not defined as a type) and is never the same as that of any other organization
- You get to see on a scale from 1-100 to what extent your EVP matches with your Employer Brand
- You can make use of the online matching tool by registering on Personal Deal
- Or you can choose to integrate the matching tool into your own HR-solutions or offer it as a widget on your career site so that candidates can check for themselves if they fit in. Candidates can find out if the image they have of your organization (on the basis of your employer brand) matches with what it is really like to work for you.