Personal Deal's matching tool enables you to make a precise profile, a "fingerprint", of your Employer Brand and to subsequently compare that with your EVP. The more they are alike, the better. Because in case of a match, the image that exists of your organization in the job market corresponds with the reality that the people working for you experience in their jobs. In case of a mismatch, you need to address your employer branding policy.
Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition
Your Employer Brand reflects how (future) staff evaluate your organization. Your Employee Value Proposition is what you offer employees in terms of the total work experience. Employer Brand is your image in the job market while your Employee Value Proposition communicates your identity.
- You can also choose to make use of our matching tool to discover to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
- We help you to select 80 values and characteristics that define your Employer Brand in the job market
- You subsequently rank those in order of how they most and how they least characterize your organization according to the relevant stakeholders in the job market
- The result is a unique and distinctive profile of your Employer Brand
- You can now make use of the matching tool to find out to what extent your EVP matches your Employer Brand
What makes our matching tool unique?
- Your Employer Brand is uniquely and distinctively defined (not defined as a type) and is never the same as that of any other organization
- You get to see on a scale from 1-100 to what extent your EVP matches with your Employer Brand
- You can make use of the online matching tool by registering on Personal Deal
- Or you can choose to integrate the matching tool into your own HR-solutions or offer it as a widget on your career site so that candidates can check for themselves if they fit in. Candidates can find out if the image they have of your organization (on the basis of your employer brand) matches with what it is really like to work for you.